The Linux Kernel 3.15-RC6 is now available for the users, announced Linus Torvalds. This Linux Kernel version comes with plenty of fixes and improvements. This article will guide you to install or upgrade to Linux Kernel 3.15-RC6 in your Ubuntu or Linux Mint system.
- MIPS/loongson2_cpufreq: Fix CPU clock rate setting
- ACPI / video: correct DMI tag for Dell Inspiron 7520
- drm/i915: restore backlight precision when converting from ACPI
- ALSA: hda - Add new GPU codec ID to snd-hda
- clk: bcm281xx: don't use unnamed structs or unions
- iommu/amd: Fix interrupt remapping for aliased devices
- ARM: Kirkwood: T5325: Fix double probe of Codec
- i2c: qup: Fix pm_runtime_get_sync usage
- target: Allow non-supporting backends to set pi_prot_type to 0
- target: Don't allow setting WC emulation if device doesn't support
- x86, mm, hugetlb: Add missing TLB page invalidation for hugetlb_cow()
- powerpc: irq work racing with timer interrupt can result in
- timer interrupt hang
- [media] rtl28xxu: do not hard depend on staging SDR module
Read more at YourOwnLinux.