The latest version of Nvidia Graphics driver for Linux which is Nvidia 331.89 has been released and is available for download. It comes with plenty of fixes and changes. This article will guide you to install Nvidia 331.89 in Ubuntu and Linux Mint systems.
- Added support for the following GPU:
- GeForce GT 730
- Fixed a race condition in the NVIDIA kernel module that caused some GPUs to sporadically become unresponsive.
- Updated the error reporting in the NVIDIA kernel module to include the GPU serial number, when available, in error messages written to the system log.
- Fixed a bug that caused blank screens when transforming or rotating displays in an SLI Mosaic layout.
- Fixed a bug that corrupted certain software rendering on 32-bit systems.
Read more on YourOwnLinux