Linux.com

Android Games

Link to this post 02 Dec 10

I started this thread hoping to see what folks are doing in their spare time (wasted time?). I have just found "Angry Birds Seasonal", it's been a few hours now. I'm regressing to my early Atari days, although I may get frustrated, I can't get past the fourth level of the Halloween adventure. Luckily, one is only given the ability to go through one level a day in the December sequence, I've already got through day one. I guess I'm going to have to plan my time LOL. I'm also wondering if the battery charging will be totally charged by the time I use up the one I'm playing with. Heh....I needed a break.

Anyone else have some amusing apps/games they'd like to share?------

Link to this post 02 Dec 10

My favorites other than angry birds are:
Bubble Blast
Jewels
Air Control
Unblock Me

Link to this post 04 Dec 10

MAME for Android, if you really like old style games

Link to this post 08 Dec 10

Angry Birds regular and seasons are by far my most played games. I like Jewels, Trap, and a game called SliceIt too.

Link to this post 09 Dec 10

Well, you folks have hit on all my favorites. Some of the Angry Birds scenarios are REALLY hard to get through! I've spent weeks on a couple of them... arrrrgh! Very addictive! Also play Jewels and the usual solitaire games. What I really like is getting my favorite comics on the phone. :-)

Link to this post 09 Dec 10

I've also found some of the Angry Birds screens very frustrating. When I get really frustrated, I look up on You Tube to see how others have handled it. I don't see this as a cheat, but a hint, because, even though it shows you how one person got through a screen, it doesn't necessarily mean that's the only way to get through. Screen 3-9 on Halloween was extremely frustrating, and even though You Tube showed me where the first shot should fall, getting the bird there was not exactly easy, and, I found that I was able to solve the screen differently than the way I saw it on You Tube.

Geez, I haven't played games since Pong, Pac-Man and Space Invaders. I'm going to have to check into "Angry Birds Anonymous".

My daughter-in-law showed me a game called Slugs, this one looks cute also ... but I really have to get back to work. :-)

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board