Linux.com

Favorite game?

Link to this post 16 May 09

Is there a Native client for Unreal Tournament 3 ..... I thought that the client's development had stalled

Link to this post 16 May 09

Savage2 and Nexuis. Sometimes Sauerbraten, but Linux games lacks good car racing game. The only worth racing project from my point of view was Racer, but now it is closed-source and not developed for linux any more :(

Link to this post 18 May 09

i'm not much of a gamer, but occasionally it's nice to let some steam out with 30 minutes of fps.

* enemy territory
* urban terror

Xata wrote:

Savage2 and Nexuis. Sometimes Sauerbraten, but Linux games lacks good car racing game. The only worth racing project from my point of view was Racer, but now it is closed-source and not developed for linux any more :(

unfortunately i must agree.
if you're interested, i can recommend live for speed, which is free (base version) racing simulator and runs very well under wine. it's also light on resources for a racing game.

Link to this post 21 May 09

my favorit game is Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, and i enjoyd playing ET Quake Wars (newr, not better^^)

if i need a break for 5 minutes, I play the good old asciijump !!

Link to this post 22 May 09

I forgot to mention World Of Goo, which is graphically awesome, even on my netbook! I bought a copy after playing the free demo.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board