Linux.com

adobe

Link to this post 18 Jan 12

where would i find that

Link to this post 19 Jan 12

Look for "Add/Remove Software" in you menu's, or, maybe it will just be called "Package Management". I haven't seen a Linpus install in a while so I can't give direct instructions. If the menu system has a section for "System" or "Administration" or even "System Administration", the Package Management tool should be in those sub-menus.

BTW - If you want to install Google Chrome just Google "Getchrome" and the first link that comes up should bring you to the download page. When I Google it I get:
https://www.google.com/chrome/?brand=ECDA&installdataindex=yes-apps-no-promo&&brand=CHMA&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-bk&utm_medium=ha

If you search for "flash" or "flashplayer" in your Package Management in your menu, you should see flashplayer come up. If it doesn't come up, you might need to enable the non-free repository. If you look in the menu of your Package Management app, you should see a choice for changing repositories. It might just be called "Repositories", as it does in Synaptic in Debian. Look for "non-free" or "extra" in the repository name and check it off and it should enable it.

I'll try and see if I can find out more about Linpus menu structure and what branch of Linux it is based on to see if I can give you some more specific help. Until then, look around in your menus on Linpus and see if you can find the things that I've mentioned.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board