Linux.com

Blog Favorits Help

Link to this post 16 May 09

Sorry if this question is answered somewhere.. But I've spent the last hour going through blog posts.. and found some really good posts that I've flagged as favorite. However, I can't find where to look them up now that their in my favorites.

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

--
Thanks
Shawn

You know, that is a damned good question. I don't have an answer, though. I just experimented by clicking on a blogpost to make it a favorite. I can't find it anywhere? System bug? I dunno...

Favorites will have a star next to them .

And they be located at the top.
Just above your picture.
under My Discussions

Umm, Drake... I think Shawn is talking about favorite Community Blogs, not forum posts. There's a button to click to the bottom right of each blog that says "Set as Favorite", but once you do that, you can't find your favorites anywhere. :(

Yes I am referring to the Blog posts not forums.

Navigation in general seems to be a bit "off". But this one I can't find anywhere :(

--
Shawn

Navigation is a wee bit convoluted around here. You'll get the hang of it, though. Most everything can be accessed from the overhead pulldowns or from your Profile page.

Still can't find those favorites, though. :(

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board