Linux.com

gstreamer

Link to this post 10 Jun 09

oh i did reboot my laptop but it the same thing coming up all the time. i think there is some kind of bug or something like that. cos i cant remove or install anything.

Link to this post 10 Jun 09

GStreamer is a pipeline based multimedia framework written in the C programming language with the type system based on GObject. GStreamer allows a programmer to create a variety of media-handling components, including simple audio playback, audio and video playback, recording, streaming, and editing. The pipeline design serves as a base to create many types of multimedia applications such as video editors, streaming media broadcasters, and media players.

mark456

bluetooth motorcycle intercom

Link to this post 11 Jun 09

It may be that the server needs to be rebooted. The apt repositories on the server might be NFS mounted. Are you using a local server?

Link to this post 13 Jun 09

thank you very much for your help guys. i v done it. i updated my system offline and i also changed server link for updates and that solved. thank you very much appreciate it lol

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board