Linux.com

Home Linux Community Forums New to Linux Getting Started with Linux How can i get more help in this forum?

How can i get more help in this forum?

Link to this post 18 May 09

How can i get more help in this forum? because my english is poor, when i want to writing something, i find the words is blocked.
:(

Link to this post 19 May 09

ajun wrote:

How can i get more help in this forum? because my english is poor, when i want to writing something, i find the words is blocked.
:(

maybe cut and paste the translation of your question from here?

http://babelfish.com/

Don't worry too much about poor English skills. If you get close, someone should be able to figure it out.

Maybe Linux.com will put in some forum sections for different languages?? Or is it a one language to rule them all kind of thing.

Linux.com does intend to be a multi-lingual site eventually, but for now they're just focusing on English.

As M. Langdon says though... just post the best you can. We'll figure it out and try to help you. :)

Link to this post 20 May 09

There are several things that you should do to protect your computer from virus infections:

* Use a high-quality anti-virus program, and be sure to update it regularly. Use it to scan any files, programs, software, or diskettes (even new software from a commercial company) before you use them on your computer.
* Make back-up copies of important documents or files and store them on separate diskettes. Making backups will also protect your information against accidental file deletion, diskette failure, and other damage.

Linux is also best option for protecting computer from virus infections.

----------------------
kelvin
realestate

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board