Linux.com

Home Linux Community Forums New to Linux Getting Started with Linux Upgrading Limpus Linux Lite v1.0.3.E

Upgrading Limpus Linux Lite v1.0.3.E

Link to this post 14 Jun 12

I also googled limpus but found linpus instead. On this site, it explains how to upgrade to the lastest version
upgrading linpus

Can you tell us your system's hardware specs?

Link to this post 05 Mar

Minchie said:

I have been the owner of an Acer Aspire One for a few years now. It's been running Limpus Linux Lite v1.0.3.E BIOS version v0.3109. I have tried countless times to upgrade to the latest version, but have never been able to figure out how to run the download. Nor have I been able to find any terrestrial technician where I live who could help me. Consequently, my learning curve of Linux has stalled.

How can I upgrade Limpus Linux v1.0.3.E? I've given up trying.

Minchie

1. First go to http://www.linpus.com/downloads.html and download last Live DVD iso and burn on DVD or make bootabile live USB using Unebootin.
2. Copy all your personal data in old system to some media ( Usb, Cd, DVD other )
3. Remove old Limpus linux and do fresh install of last Limpus Linux from Live DVD or Live USB.
4. Restore all of your before saved data from media or other in to fresh installed system.
That's it.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board