Linux.com

VICIDIAL INSTALLATION

Link to this post 05 Dec 11

HI GUYS,
I AM A NEW LEARNER AND VERY EAGER TO LEARN LINUX,AT PRESENT I WANT TO SET UP VICI DIAL FOR MY CALL CENTER,
I WANT TO KNOW THE COMMANDS TO SET UP THE LIVE IP AND HOW TO SHARE THE SUBNET MASK FOR THE AGENTS ,I WANT TO LEARN STEP BY STEP AND ALSO HOW TO SET UP THE LAN CARDS WITH THE SERVER,PLEASE HELP THANKS IN ADVANCE ,CHEERS:::::)))))))

Link to this post 06 Dec 11

I have never use vicidial and do not know the commands or uses, I highly recommend that you review their documentation, wiki and forum for the basic setup and administration information. http://www.vicidial.org/vicidial.php

Link to this post 08 Dec 11

As mfillpot said. This is highly specialized software and it is unlikely (though possible) that you will find an expert on the product in a general purpose forum such as this. So, go to their site and study in detail their documentation, How-Tos, Wiki, etc. They probably have a user forum as well where you can post your "I'm a really stoopid newb" questions. :-)

Link to this post 11 Dec 11

Agreed. Also, network with those who are currently using it.

Link to this post 14 Feb 13

FYI, there are people who install Vicidial for a living if you need help.

Link to this post 28 Feb 13

if u need to install vicidial on your server please contact me as soon as possible
harisankar.sg this is my skype id.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board