Linux.com

Home Linux Community Forums Off Topic Introductions Ok, this part is the heaven of fish.

Ok, this part is the heaven of fish.

Link to this post 27 Mar 12

Well, it is a small world, and getting smaller all the time! In my direct team for Performance, Capacity Planning, and Analytics which consists of about 8 people, we have:

1 Chinese
1 Vietnamese
2 Russian
4 Americans

In our division (location), we have Russian, Mexican, Brazilian, American, Indian, Pakistani, Ukranian, Finnish, Chinese, Vietnamese, British, Scandanavian (other than Finnish), and too many others to list... :-) Men, women, and indeterminate, as well as every race in existence. If you are prejudiced against anyone, this is NOT a good place to work! :lol:

Oh!What anything else I could say. I appreciate your workplace that contains so many race people.I extremelu admire that.
And can I have your email for contacting with you(I won't offend you much time,and my vision in software industry is so limited although there are many resource on the internet,if I know someone professor in this, I will get a long vista.)?
if not,thank you the same

You can contact me via the Linux.com email feature. I will answer you. Click on my avatar and then the "Message" button. You can then send me an email directly.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board