Linux.com

Welcome to Linux.com

Link to this post 03 May 11

To all new members,
Welcome to the site, I look forward to learning more about you, your skills and your needs. The community welcomes all new members.

Link to this post 05 May 11

Thanks for the support......

Hi I'm Logan. I grew up on a farm out in the middle of nowhere and I am still on a farm out in the middle of nowhere finishing high school lol. I have always liked computers and I like to fix computers for people and I hope to make it my career one day. I love Linux in the fact that it's free, and some of the tools coded to the live CDs are really helpful! I don't know how I went without it!
:)

Lman wrote:

Hi I'm Logan. I grew up on a farm out in the middle of nowhere and I am still on a farm out in the middle of nowhere finishing high school lol. I have always liked computers and I like to fix computers for people and I hope to make it my career one day. I love Linux in the fact that it's free, and some of the tools coded to the live CDs are really helpful! I don't know how I went without it!
:)

You and me both

Link to this post 08 May 11

Thanks. I'll look for good eating!

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board