Linux.com

Home Linux Community Forums Linux Distributions openSUSE How to install OpenSuse 11.4 KDE iso through USB

How to install OpenSuse 11.4 KDE iso through USB

Link to this post 15 Jun 11

You said you have Windows and Linux Mint already installed, what is your end goal?

That has nothing to do with the topic. He can have as many OS as he wants on his computer...

I don't know if your trying to be smart or not, but it has everything to do with the topic. I was hoping we could give him better advice if we knew what hes actually trying to accomplish.

Link to this post 16 Jun 11

RickSMO wrote:

[quote]You said you have Windows and Linux Mint already installed, what is your end goal?

That has nothing to do with the topic. He can have as many OS as he wants on his computer...

I don't know if your trying to be smart or not, but it has everything to do with the topic. I was hoping we could give him better advice if we knew what hes actually trying to accomplish.[/quote]

"How to install OpenSuse 11.4 KDE iso through USB" <--- that's the topic.

The op wants to install Opensuse, the reasons of why he wants to do that have nothing to do on *how*.

Regards

you know what, I was only trying to help. Bite me if you don't like it.

Regards.

RickSMO wrote:

you know what, I was only trying to help.

And nobody said you didn't intend to. Just thought it wasn't going on the right direction :)

Bite me if you don't like it.

Let's all take a deep breath and calm down :)

Regards

PS: my writting wasn't as polite as it could have been, therefore: please accept my apologies.

With Free Operating Systems it is normal for people to install multiple distros on a single computer to test them or learn the differences, I myself once had 12 OSs physically installed on a since machine so that I could compare various operations.

We should focus on helping the OP accomplish his goal rather than questioning the purpose.

Link to this post 17 Jun 11

ok this is getting ridiculous, I never said anything was wrong with what he was doing, all I did was ask what his goal was. If he was asking me how to get to third operating system avenue and I asked where he was trying to get to; I'd be asking to give advice and possibly a better route.

All I did was ask what he was trying to accomplish, I'm not making a whole new thread or sending a private message to ask such. So lets move on from this, I's stupid I would even have to explain myself over such a simple question.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board