• Last Logged In: 28 Sep 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • parabraves
    Belarc Advisor for Linux?
    Do you guys have anything like that for Linux? What it does is tell you everything about your system down to the serial number of the router you're using. I want to check if my wifi card is working in this laptop my dad gave me---I know there's probably an easier way but I redefine the word "Noob".
    Link to this post 17 Sep 09

Do you guys have anything like that for Linux? What it does is tell you everything about your system down to the serial number of the router you're using. I want to check if my wifi card is working in this laptop my dad gave me---I know there's probably an easier way but I redefine the word "Noob".

• parabraves
    Total Newbie here
    I don't know where to start on this site because it looks stacked with information, so I can only ask a couple questions. How do I install Firefox 3.5 and a game like, say, Strategic Baseball Simulator? I know nothing about anything so perhaps following your examples on these will get me off on the right foot. After that could you point me in the right direction on where to start learning Linux? I'm using an IBM Thinkpad with Fedora, I believe.
    Link to this post 13 Sep 09

I don't know where to start on this site because it looks stacked with information, so I can only ask a couple questions. How do I install Firefox 3.5 and a game like, say, Strategic Baseball Simulator? I know nothing about anything so perhaps following your examples on these will get me off on the right foot.

After that could you point me in the right direction on where to start learning Linux? I'm using an IBM Thinkpad with Fedora, I believe.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board