• Last Logged In: 24 Jan 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Shila_1976
    trouble with flash
    Hello, I have Ubuntu and i have a face book account. through this Fb account i play a flash game called YoVille. For some reason that i can't understand, my menus won't load and it is interfering with game play. I know what you are going to say and i tell you its been tried. i contacted them complete with screen shots and their reply was to reinstall the application, then to uninstall then reinstall Flash from the website. and when that didn't work. I contacted Flash and they say its a problem with my OS not "talking" to the flash program correctly for some reason. There is another computer in the house with this same OS and it is working there. So I believe it is just my computer. What can we do about this? Do I need to somehow reinstall Ubuntu? and if so how do I do this? I look forward to getting some answers to this problem. Shila
    Link to this post 15 Sep 09

Hello,

I have Ubuntu and i have a face book account. through this Fb account i play a flash game called YoVille. For some reason that i can't understand, my menus won't load and it is interfering with game play. I know what you are going to say and i tell you its been tried. i contacted them complete with screen shots and their reply was to reinstall the application, then to uninstall then reinstall Flash from the website. and when that didn't work. I contacted Flash and they say its a problem with my OS not "talking" to the flash program correctly for some reason. There is another computer in the house with this same OS and it is working there. So I believe it is just my computer. What can we do about this? Do I need to somehow reinstall Ubuntu? and if so how do I do this? I look forward to getting some answers to this problem.

Shila

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board