• Last Logged In: 26 Oct 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • nhu
    RE: microsoft exchange
    Hi :) you can use evolution mail to communicate with m$ exchange via owa(outlook web access). For all the M$ Office stuff you can use OpenOffice 3.0 and to communicate with windows shared folders you have to use samba. But as far as i know ubuntu comes up with all of these programs. Cheers
    Link to this post 23 Oct 09

Hi :)
    you can use evolution mail to communicate with m$ exchange via owa(outlook web access).
    For all the M$ Office stuff you can use OpenOffice 3.0 and to communicate with windows shared folders you have to use samba. But as far as i know ubuntu comes up with all of these programs.
    Cheers

• nhu
    Postfix Content Filter
    Hi, at the moment I try to write a content filter for postfix. The filter should check the incoming mails and write them into my database. Postfix connects succesfully to my service but I don't get any content. Now my querstion: How can I get the Mailbody, Header, recipient and Sender into my service? master.cf [quote] smtp inet n - - - - smtpd -o smtpd_proxy_filter=127.0.0.1:10025 -o smtpd_client_connection_count_limit=20 [/quote]
    Link to this post 23 Oct 09

Hi,
    at the moment I try to write a content filter for postfix. The filter should check the incoming mails and write them into my database. Postfix connects succesfully to my service but I don't get any content. Now my querstion: How can I get the Mailbody, Header, recipient and Sender into my service?

master.cf

smtp inet n - - - - smtpd
    -o smtpd_proxy_filter=127.0.0.1:10025
    -o smtpd_client_connection_count_limit=20

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board