• Last Logged In: 18 Nov 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • DrPlatypus
    RE: new ubuntu user seeking help with adobe flash
    like i said, new ubuntu user. really new. so i have no clue what a repo is. thank you for the link btw. EDIT: tried the download off that link you gave me, its saying the file may be corrupted or i am not allowed to open the file
    Link to this post 12 Nov 09

like i said, new ubuntu user. really new. so i have no clue what a repo is. thank you for the link btw.

EDIT: tried the download off that link you gave me, its saying the file may be corrupted or i am not allowed to open the file

• DrPlatypus
    new ubuntu user seeking help with adobe flash
    allright, tried to install adobe flash onto mozilla, used the .deb version. the software installer is now telling me that the package for it needs to be reinstalled but it cant find an archive for it. any advice on this one?
    Link to this post 12 Nov 09

allright, tried to install adobe flash onto mozilla, used the .deb version. the software installer is now telling me that the package for it needs to be reinstalled but it cant find an archive for it. any advice on this one?

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board