• Last Logged In: 28 Nov 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • shelner
    RE: sound problem
    Tried you find any driver in Update manager?
    Link to this post 24 Nov 09

Tried you find any driver in Update manager?

• shelner
    RE: How to connect my Ubuntu to internet??
    You just play with ubuntu and will find everything. :)
    Link to this post 24 Nov 09

You just play with ubuntu and will find everything. :)

• shelner
    Of course, go to [b]System - Administration - System monitor - Resources[/b] and there is Network history and actual receiving and sending.
    Link to this post 22 Nov 09

Of course, go to System - Administration - System monitor - Resources and there is Network history and actual receiving and sending.

• shelner
    RE: about fork()
    I dunno help you with your problem but learn to use the BB codes. The code you put into bb code, then it would be readable, dude.

I dunno help you with your problem but learn to use the BB codes. The code you put into bb code, then it would be readable, dude.

• shelner
    RE: Why do you love Debian?
    [b]nulld0g wrote:[/b] [quote]Free, safe, quick.[/quote] Right, but I'm using modern linux distributions. I used debian but he has long booting and it's disadvantage.

nulld0g wrote:

Free, safe, quick.

Right, but I'm using modern linux distributions. I used debian but he has long booting and it's disadvantage.

• shelner
    People should learn to use google. I know, people maybe can't to use google but it's faster than write here at forum. If you can't to find what you need then can ask it us. We are friendly to people and always we help to people but don't ask simple questions.
    Link to this post 21 Nov 09

People should learn to use google. I know, people maybe can't to use google but it's faster than write here at forum. If you can't to find what you need then can ask it us. We are friendly to people and always we help to people but don't ask simple questions.

• shelner
    RE: what do you think of setting up a chat room in the forum?
    That isn't a big difference. Flash Chat is usually nicer than php chat, but I recommend to use PHP chat because it's better in terms of functionality.
    Link to this post 21 Nov 09

That isn't a big difference. Flash Chat is usually nicer than php chat, but I recommend to use PHP chat because it's better in terms of functionality.

• shelner
    RE: what do you think of setting up a chat room in the forum?
    Yes, Create IRC canal it's good idea. If you don't want to use IRC so try to find using google php chat. For example [url=http://www.phpfreechat.net/]PHP Free Chat[/url]. ;)
    Link to this post 20 Nov 09

Yes, Create IRC canal it's good idea. If you don't want to use IRC so try to find using google php chat. For example PHP Free Chat. ;)

• shelner
    RE: Headphones problem
    Thanks man for your reply, now I try plug in headphones into the monitor and works it! but it ain't comfort because this jack is hidden in back of monitor... :(

Thanks man for your reply, now I try plug in headphones into the monitor and works it! but it ain't comfort because this jack is hidden in back of monitor... :(

• shelner
    RE: Things to do after installing Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic!
    Things to do after installing Ubuntu? I think don't need install some additional programs. On laptop I'm using ubuntu and I just installed VLC media player and MonoDevelop. VLC media player is best media player under Linux platform for me and MonoDevelop I installed because I need it for programming .net apps under Linux platform. :)

Things to do after installing Ubuntu? I think don't need install some additional programs. On laptop I'm using ubuntu and I just installed VLC media player and MonoDevelop. VLC media player is best media player under Linux platform for me and MonoDevelop I installed because I need it for programming .net apps under Linux platform. :)

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board