• Last Logged In: 12 Oct 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • hibath
    RE: drivers for TATA Photon+ Huawei EC1260 for linux 8
    thanks for d quick response.. well i'm sorry for not mentioning the linux ver and ISP... well its LInux Mint 8 Helena and the ISP carrier is TATA (TATA Photon+)... in my earlier request i've mentioned that i'm fairly new to linux and i'm a big zero in all the languages and all..but i'm a quick learner... Hope the above things will do..thanks once again.. Cheers, Hibath Rahman.
    Link to this post 10 Dec 09

thanks for d quick response.. well i'm sorry for not mentioning the linux ver and ISP... well its LInux Mint 8 Helena and the ISP carrier is TATA (TATA Photon+)... in my earlier request i've mentioned that i'm fairly new to linux and i'm a big zero in all the languages and all..but i'm a quick learner... Hope the above things will do..thanks once again..

Cheers,
    Hibath Rahman.

• hibath
    drivers for TATA Photon+ Huawei EC1260 for linux 8
    hi i'm fairly new to LInux architucture... i'm having A USb High speed internet access device that of Huawei EC1260. but as i said i don have the basics for how and wer to run the commands shown in blogs to install the modem switch programme.. i had tried to ma possible effort but all went in water.. Can anyone help me out in this regard... Cheers, {e-mail address removed by moderator}
    Link to this post 10 Dec 09

hi i'm fairly new to LInux architucture... i'm having A USb High speed internet access device that of Huawei EC1260. but as i said i don have the basics for how and wer to run the commands shown in blogs to install the modem switch programme.. i had tried to ma possible effort but all went in water.. Can anyone help me out in this regard...

Cheers,
    {e-mail address removed by moderator}

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board