• Last Logged In: 15 Oct 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Marc Deop
    RE: Upgrading Limpus Linux Lite v1.0.3.E
    Well, I have no idea how Limpus Linux works (in fact, I hadn't heard of it until you talked about it). Anyway, I can assure you Fedora, Opensuse or Ubuntu are pretty straightforward: click,click,click and you are done with everything :)
    Link to this post 13 Jun 12

Well, I have no idea how Limpus Linux works (in fact, I hadn't heard of it until you talked about it).

Anyway, I can assure you Fedora, Opensuse or Ubuntu are pretty straightforward: click,click,click and you are done with everything :)

• Marc Deop
    RE: Upgrading Limpus Linux Lite v1.0.3.E
    Why don't you just install a different linux like Fedora, Ubuntu, OpenSuse...
    Link to this post 12 Jun 12

Why don't you just install a different linux like Fedora, Ubuntu, OpenSuse...

• Marc Deop
    RE: MS Outlook Replacement
    Well, that's the "beauty" of the closed source software if they use "tied up" approach. Eventually people will realize that's not acceptable... I'm losing myself here, you get my point though ;)

Well, that's the "beauty" of the closed source software if they use "tied up" approach. Eventually people will realize that's not acceptable... I'm losing myself here, you get my point though ;)

• Marc Deop
    RE: MS Outlook Replacement
    Evolution or thunderbird might work for you

Evolution or thunderbird might work for you

• Marc Deop
    RE: Im a total noob...
    dd if=/path/to/iso of=/path/to/sdcard (if the iso is compatible with raspaberry-pi that is)
    Link to this post 05 Jun 12

dd if=/path/to/iso of=/path/to/sdcard

(if the iso is compatible with raspaberry-pi that is)

• Marc Deop
    RE: gnome3 issues, please help
    that was quick :) Glad you could get your problem solved!
    Link to this post 04 Jun 12

that was quick :)

Glad you could get your problem solved!

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board