• Last Logged In: 29 Apr 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • cmdln
    todo-cycle a simple todo manager
    I have written a simple wrapper to do pre and post processing of a todo file as it is opened and closed to somewhat mirror “the cycle”. If your interested you can find a bit more information on [url=http://www.cmdln.org/code/todo-cycle/]todo-cycle here[/url].
    Link to this post 14 May 09

I have written a simple wrapper to do pre and post processing of a todo file as it is opened and closed to somewhat mirror “the cycle”. If your interested you can find a bit more information on todo-cycle here.

• cmdln
    RE: Helper apps for cell phone tethering?
    With a jailbroken iphone you can get PdaNet from Cydia. Essentially a pocket access point. DHCP server and everything.

With a jailbroken iphone you can get PdaNet from Cydia. Essentially a pocket access point. DHCP server and everything.

• cmdln
    RE: What do you think of This Forum Software
    I definitely dont like how its squished in the left column. I have a bunch of wasted space on my wide screen and I would prefer it to be filled with text instead of forcing me to scroll down. Also what happened to the old forums? All of the content was piped to /dev/null?

I definitely dont like how its squished in the left column. I have a bunch of wasted space on my wide screen and I would prefer it to be filled with text instead of forcing me to scroll down.

Also what happened to the old forums? All of the content was piped to /dev/null?

• cmdln
    RE: List Your Favourite CLI Programs & Utilities
    [ul] vim bc screen rsync sar [/ul]

[ul]
    vim
    bc
    screen
    rsync
    sar
    [/ul]

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board