• Last Logged In: 12 May 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • gennoske
    RE: Teach me managing disk 80gb
    sorry for wrong grammer.. This is what i mean sir how much partition do i need to install a file server. I used to have 80gb and distro i like to use is Ubuntu sir? Hope you could help me... Thank you for your consideration with my grammer...
    Link to this post 12 Mar 10

sorry for wrong grammer.. This is what i mean sir how much partition do i need to install a file server. I used to have 80gb and distro i like to use is Ubuntu sir?

Hope you could help me... Thank you for your consideration with my grammer...

• gennoske
    Teach me managing disk 80gb
    Hi all guru, Please help me, im newbie. im doing and creating a file server using ubuntu distro. but i was stuck with the managing a disk. I had 80gb and im asking how to manage 80gig in a file server. Please help me and give me info... Thank you...
    Link to this post 11 Mar 10

Hi all guru,

Please help me, im newbie. im doing and creating a file server using ubuntu distro. but i was stuck with the managing a disk. I had 80gb and im asking how to manage 80gig in a file server.

Please help me and give me info...

Thank you...

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board