Posted
  • haliparotin
    RE: Linux System Restore
    ok [b]Thank you[/b] for giving idea :)
    Link to this post 19 Apr 11

ok Thank you for giving idea :)

• haliparotin
    RE: No Common CDrom drive
    hi! Thank you For reply.... actually before i boot on usb i use [b]unetbootin[/b] for [b]Ubuntu 10.4 LTS Server[/b] then after that i use the usb to boot the PC then after that i follow the instruction and appear the error [b]No Common cdrom drive Detect[/b].. thats why i cannot install the Ubuntu 10.4 LTS server.. my other spec. [b]processor is i5[/b] then the memory is [b]2GB[/b]. i also try to download on torrent and website Ubuntu same error..theres any way i can follow to install this Ubuntu Server... [b]thank you[/b]
    Link to this post 19 Apr 11

hi! Thank you For reply.... actually before i boot on usb i use unetbootin for Ubuntu 10.4 LTS Server then after that i use the usb to boot the PC then after that i follow the instruction and appear the error No Common cdrom drive Detect.. thats why i cannot install the Ubuntu 10.4 LTS server.. my other spec. processor is i5 then the memory is 2GB. i also try to download on torrent and website Ubuntu same error..theres any way i can follow to install this Ubuntu Server... thank you

• haliparotin
    No Common CDrom drive
    hi! i just want to ask, how can i install an [b]ubuntu 10.4LTS Server[/b] using USB.. because i start booting to usb and boot then after that they have an error [b]No Common CD-Rom Drive[/b].. and i try to locate i didnt know where i can find the driver.. i hope anyone can help me..i also try [b]ubuntu 10.10 server[/b].. [b]Motherboard is Asus P7H55-M LX[/b].. [b]THANK YOU[/b]...
    Link to this post 18 Apr 11

hi! i just want to ask, how can i install an ubuntu 10.4LTS Server using USB.. because i start booting to usb and boot then after that they have an error No Common CD-Rom Drive.. and i try to locate i didnt know where i can find the driver.. i hope anyone can help me..i also try ubuntu 10.10 server.. Motherboard is Asus P7H55-M LX.. THANK YOU...

• haliparotin
    RE: Create Public WIFI
    Thank you for reply.. If i have [b]Multiple AP[/b] but i need only [b]one SSID[/b], how can i make this? and what Ideal AP can you suggest? and Open Source Firewall for this? [b]THANK YOU..[/b]
    Link to this post 31 Mar 11

Thank you for reply.. If i have Multiple AP but i need only one SSID, how can i make this? and what Ideal AP can you suggest? and Open Source Firewall for this? THANK YOU..

• haliparotin
    Debian with Webmin
    hi! I just want to ask how can i create a an [b]LDAP or PDC[/b] (Primary Domain Controller) on my [b]Debian with Webmin[/b]? can you give me a steps what module i can need for creating for this.. i hope anyone can help me about this.. thank you..
    Link to this post 28 Mar 11

hi! I just want to ask how can i create a an LDAP or PDC (Primary Domain Controller) on my Debian with Webmin? can you give me a steps what module i can need for creating for this.. i hope anyone can help me about this.. thank you..

• haliparotin
    RE: Create Public WIFI
    thank you for your reply.. they have a way have many WIFI access point but only 1(one) SSID? how can i do that? what the best step i can make?
    Link to this post 28 Mar 11

thank you for your reply.. they have a way have many WIFI access point but only 1(one) SSID? how can i do that? what the best step i can make?

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board