• Last Logged In: 24 Mar 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • haliparotin
    About Help Desk Software
    hi! I just want to ask what best open source for Help Desk Software and step by step procedure for this application or software? Thank you in ADVANCE..
    Link to this post 06 Mar 13

hi! I just want to ask what best open source for Help Desk Software and step by step procedure for this application or software?

Thank you in ADVANCE..

• haliparotin
    RE: Make PDC or LDAP server
    Can you give me some sample of Redhat Clone.. thank you..
    Link to this post 23 May 11

Can you give me some sample of Redhat Clone.. thank you..

• haliparotin
    RE: Make PDC or LDAP server
    [b]Thank you for reply[/b]... i think as new in linux its hard to follow that instruction but its a big help for me.. other than [b]OpenLDAP[/b] they have another i need to install and configure to my Ubuntu server?
    Link to this post 23 May 11

Thank you for reply... i think as new in linux its hard to follow that instruction but its a big help for me.. other than OpenLDAP they have another i need to install and configure to my Ubuntu server?

• haliparotin
    Make PDC or LDAP server
    hi! i just want to make my own [b]PDC or LDAP[/b] server from scratch for my Windows OS Network.. Ubuntu Server with Webmin want use.. and now what the program i can install and need to configure (if available with Screenshot).. i hope anyone help me.. [b]THANK YOU[/b]..
    Link to this post 20 May 11

hi! i just want to make my own PDC or LDAP server from scratch for my Windows OS Network.. Ubuntu Server with Webmin want use.. and now what the program i can install and need to configure (if available with Screenshot).. i hope anyone help me.. THANK YOU..

• haliparotin
    RE: No Common CDrom drive
    Can you teach me how can i get the error message on installation process or a prints screen? because the only appear is [b]No Common CDrom Drive Detected[/b]..
    Link to this post 27 Apr 11

Can you teach me how can i get the error message on installation process or a prints screen? because the only appear is No Common CDrom Drive Detected..

• haliparotin
    Im install this to Asus motherboard [b]P7H55-M LX[/b] and i try to change the cdrom its the same issue i got but im using USB flash drive for installation.. i think the ubuntu cannot support the motherboard? T[b]HANK YOU[/b] for reply...
    Link to this post 26 Apr 11

Im install this to Asus motherboard P7H55-M LX and i try to change the cdrom its the same issue i got but im using USB flash drive for installation.. i think the ubuntu cannot support the motherboard? THANK YOU for reply...

• haliparotin
    RE: Linux System Restore
    ok [b]Thank you[/b] for giving idea :)
    Link to this post 19 Apr 11

ok Thank you for giving idea :)

• haliparotin
    hi! Thank you For reply.... actually before i boot on usb i use [b]unetbootin[/b] for [b]Ubuntu 10.4 LTS Server[/b] then after that i use the usb to boot the PC then after that i follow the instruction and appear the error [b]No Common cdrom drive Detect[/b].. thats why i cannot install the Ubuntu 10.4 LTS server.. my other spec. [b]processor is i5[/b] then the memory is [b]2GB[/b]. i also try to download on torrent and website Ubuntu same error..theres any way i can follow to install this Ubuntu Server... [b]thank you[/b]
    Link to this post 19 Apr 11

hi! Thank you For reply.... actually before i boot on usb i use unetbootin for Ubuntu 10.4 LTS Server then after that i use the usb to boot the PC then after that i follow the instruction and appear the error No Common cdrom drive Detect.. thats why i cannot install the Ubuntu 10.4 LTS server.. my other spec. processor is i5 then the memory is 2GB. i also try to download on torrent and website Ubuntu same error..theres any way i can follow to install this Ubuntu Server... thank you

• haliparotin
    No Common CDrom drive
    hi! i just want to ask, how can i install an [b]ubuntu 10.4LTS Server[/b] using USB.. because i start booting to usb and boot then after that they have an error [b]No Common CD-Rom Drive[/b].. and i try to locate i didnt know where i can find the driver.. i hope anyone can help me..i also try [b]ubuntu 10.10 server[/b].. [b]Motherboard is Asus P7H55-M LX[/b].. [b]THANK YOU[/b]...
    Link to this post 18 Apr 11

hi! i just want to ask, how can i install an ubuntu 10.4LTS Server using USB.. because i start booting to usb and boot then after that they have an error No Common CD-Rom Drive.. and i try to locate i didnt know where i can find the driver.. i hope anyone can help me..i also try ubuntu 10.10 server.. Motherboard is Asus P7H55-M LX.. THANK YOU...

• haliparotin
    RE: Create Public WIFI
    Thank you for reply.. If i have [b]Multiple AP[/b] but i need only [b]one SSID[/b], how can i make this? and what Ideal AP can you suggest? and Open Source Firewall for this? [b]THANK YOU..[/b]
    Link to this post 31 Mar 11

Thank you for reply.. If i have Multiple AP but i need only one SSID, how can i make this? and what Ideal AP can you suggest? and Open Source Firewall for this? THANK YOU..

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board