• Last Logged In: 05 Dec 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • vtel57
    RE: The Canterbury Project
    Heh! Being down here in sunny Florida, I also happen to have some rather nice tracts of swamp land. ;)
    Link to this post 13 Apr 11

Heh! Being down here in sunny Florida, I also happen to have some rather nice tracts of swamp land. ;)

• vtel57
    RE: The Canterbury Project
    Hey you guys, I've got this big bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Anyone interested? The price is right. ;)
    Link to this post 13 Apr 11

Hey you guys,

I've got this big bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Anyone interested? The price is right. ;)

• vtel57
    RE: Show Us Your Linux Desktop
    My latest... [url=http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9193/slack13xfceshot25.png][img]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9193/slack13xfceshot25.th.png[/img][/url]
    Link to this post 12 Apr 11

My latest...

• vtel57
    RE: The Ultimate Linux Guru - 2011
    Sadly, I must admit that I do know what you were referring to there. I understand from a good source that [i]the walrus was Paul[/i]. ;)
    Link to this post 29 Mar 11

Sadly, I must admit that I do know what you were referring to there. I understand from a good source that the walrus was Paul. ;)

• vtel57
    The Ultimate Linux Guru - 2011
    Congratulations, Matthew Fillpot! Enjoy your new laptop; a well-deserved prize. Thanks for all you do around here. Regards, ~Eric, 2011 Guru #14 ;)
    Link to this post 29 Mar 11

Congratulations, Matthew Fillpot!

Enjoy your new laptop; a well-deserved prize.

Thanks for all you do around here.

Regards,

~Eric, 2011 Guru #14 ;)

• vtel57
    RE: Best Linux OS To Use
    Once the determination is made regarding the compatibility of the Dlink card, wicd should be installed on whichever distro you choose. Allow it to do the heavy lifting when it comes to accessing the network. It's good app. Regards, ~Eric
    Link to this post 22 Mar 11

Once the determination is made regarding the compatibility of the Dlink card, wicd should be installed on whichever distro you choose. Allow it to do the heavy lifting when it comes to accessing the network. It's good app.

Regards,

~Eric

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board