• Last Logged In: 05 Dec 13

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • vtel57
    RE: Linux.com IRC
    Maybe that's what I remember having set up in Xchat a while ago. I just knew that I had some IRC set up for this place. I just couldn't find any info about it here anywhere. Thanks, Matt. :) EDIT: OK. I'm in. It's working. :)
    Link to this post 28 Feb 11

Maybe that's what I remember having set up in Xchat a while ago. I just knew that I had some IRC set up for this place. I just couldn't find any info about it here anywhere. Thanks, Matt. :)

EDIT: OK. I'm in. It's working. :)

• vtel57
    Linux.com IRC
    Is there an IRC server/channel for Linux.com. I thought there was at one time, but I seem to have misplaced the info.
    Link to this post 28 Feb 11

Is there an IRC server/channel for Linux.com. I thought there was at one time, but I seem to have misplaced the info.

• vtel57
    RE: Linux on a USB
    Here's another way... http://www.linux.com/community/blogs/My-Thumb-Drive-Toolbox.html
    Link to this post 26 Feb 11

Here's another way...

http://www.linux.com/community/blogs/My-Thumb-Drive-Toolbox.html

• vtel57
    RE: CentOS issue
    Richard, It would also help to know your drive/partitioning scheme. In other words... How many hard drives? How big? How many partitions? Size of partitions? Etc.
    Link to this post 26 Feb 11

Richard,

It would also help to know your drive/partitioning scheme. In other words... How many hard drives? How big? How many partitions? Size of partitions? Etc.

• vtel57
    RE: Install packages with unmet dependencies
    EDIT: I misunderstood the original poster's issue. Removed answer. Anwyay, Alvin... What repos do you have enabled in that Ubuntu installation?
    Link to this post 19 Feb 11

EDIT: I misunderstood the original poster's issue. Removed answer.

Anwyay, Alvin...

What repos do you have enabled in that Ubuntu installation?

• vtel57
    RE: Linux users not playing Flash games?
    Submachine is a trip! I've been playing that one since version 1. Also, try Daymare, I think it's called. FUN! :)
    Link to this post 10 Feb 11

Submachine is a trip! I've been playing that one since version 1. Also, try Daymare, I think it's called. FUN! :)

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board