• Last Logged In: 19 Dec

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • vtel57
    RE: Welcome to Slackware
    Well, it's been a while... I thought I'd pop in here and bump the very first thread ever posted in this area of the forum; appropriate that it be about the oldest living distribution of GNU/Linux. Slackware STILL ROCKS! :)
    Link to this post 13 Jul 12

Well, it's been a while...

I thought I'd pop in here and bump the very first thread ever posted in this area of the forum; appropriate that it be about the oldest living distribution of GNU/Linux.

Slackware STILL ROCKS! :)

• vtel57
    RE: WHen the Groups will Return?
    Well, you know how it is... Between being an Admin at Scot's Newsletter Forums - Bruno's All Things Linux, running my own personal board, and trying to provide some minimally entertaining or educational content going on my three blogs; I'm just overwhelmed some days. ;) I'll try to peak in here more often, though. You folks be good now. Don't burn the place down while I'm gone. :) Later... ~Eric P.S. I'm easy to find if you need me... http://vtel.jaylach.com/vtel57/vtel57.html
    Link to this post 09 Feb 12

Well, you know how it is...

Between being an Admin at Scot's Newsletter Forums - Bruno's All Things Linux, running my own personal board, and trying to provide some minimally entertaining or educational content going on my three blogs; I'm just overwhelmed some days. ;)

I'll try to peak in here more often, though.

You folks be good now. Don't burn the place down while I'm gone. :)

Later...

~Eric

P.S. I'm easy to find if you need me... http://vtel.jaylach.com/vtel57/vtel57.html

• vtel57
    RE: WHen the Groups will Return?
    Daniel, You're a trooper, buddy. Thanks for all you do. I've been remiss in visiting here at Linux.com lately because... well, because I just don't have the time to visit all the forums and blogs that I like to visit on any given day. Sometimes, you just have to pass on one or two. Unfortunately, time gets by you and you realize you haven't logged in at one of your fav places in months. That's the nature of the Internet these days... information overload. It's good to see some familiar faces still hanging around the place, though. Hope all is well with everyone. I too am looking forward to seeing how Daniel's vision for this place will look when it becomes reality. Take care all... ~Eric
    Link to this post 07 Feb 12

Daniel,

You're a trooper, buddy. Thanks for all you do.

I've been remiss in visiting here at Linux.com lately because... well, because I just don't have the time to visit all the forums and blogs that I like to visit on any given day. Sometimes, you just have to pass on one or two. Unfortunately, time gets by you and you realize you haven't logged in at one of your fav places in months. That's the nature of the Internet these days... information overload.

It's good to see some familiar faces still hanging around the place, though. Hope all is well with everyone. I too am looking forward to seeing how Daniel's vision for this place will look when it becomes reality.

Take care all...

~Eric

• vtel57
    RE: The Forum Website is back up.
    I'm easy to find. Just click on my name under my sig pic. :)
    Link to this post 17 Oct 11

I'm easy to find. Just click on my name under my sig pic. :)

• vtel57
    I see you're back to your original avatar. I never did get used to the newer one you were using. ;)
    Link to this post 16 Oct 11

I see you're back to your original avatar. I never did get used to the newer one you were using. ;)

• vtel57
    Hmm... so it seems we are mostly just a forum for the moment, huh? Ah well... nice to see some familiar folks. :)
    Link to this post 15 Oct 11

Hmm... so it seems we are mostly just a forum for the moment, huh? Ah well... nice to see some familiar folks. :)

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board