• ovasagaf
    RE: [help] remastering ubuntu become ubuntu multimedia
    bump. anyone else have opinion?
    Link to this post 12 Nov 10

bump.

anyone else have opinion?

• ovasagaf
    [b]mfillpot wrote:[/b] [quote]My favorites are: 1. sound player - vlc, amarok 2. sound editor - audacity 3. sound converter - audio convert 4. video player - vlc 5. video editor - kdenlive 6. video converter - ffmpeg 7. drawing - inkscape 8. picture editor - gimp 9. animation - blender 10. 2D mode - N/A 11. 3D model - blender[/quote] and thanx for your favorites :)
    Link to this post 07 Oct 10

mfillpot wrote:

My favorites are:

1. sound player - vlc, amarok
    2. sound editor - audacity
    3. sound converter - audio convert
    4. video player - vlc
    5. video editor - kdenlive
    6. video converter - ffmpeg
    7. drawing - inkscape
    8. picture editor - gimp
    9. animation - blender
    10. 2D mode - N/A
    11. 3D model - blender

and thanx for your favorites :)

• ovasagaf
    [quote] Now, will you be trying to develop a multimedia ubuntu based os, or will this just be setup from a pre-determined apt-get script?[/quote] yes, I am trying to develop a multimedia ubuntu based os and for now the users are from my collage first :) . it is alright, isn't it?

Now, will you be trying to develop a multimedia ubuntu based os, or will this just be setup from a pre-determined apt-get script?

yes, I am trying to develop a multimedia ubuntu based os and for now the users are from my collage first :) .

it is alright, isn't it?

• ovasagaf
    thanx for the reply Istimsak i agree with u, there are alot of media application in ubuntu software center n it's ease to get. In my case, i cant choose applications according to myself, i need some people who even used multimedia on linux for the best selection and i know i can get it here :) and for the KDE media, i will consider it although my base is gnome

thanx for the reply Istimsak

i agree with u, there are alot of media application in ubuntu software center n it's ease to get.

In my case, i cant choose applications according to myself, i need some people who even used multimedia on linux for the best selection and i know i can get it here :)

and for the KDE media, i will consider it although my base is gnome

• ovasagaf
    thanx for the reply mr.Rubberman it's sound like that but in my opinion users almost enjoy for using ubuntu than ubuntustudio in many cases, so i'd like to remaster ubuntu became ubuntu for multimedia :)

thanx for the reply mr.Rubberman

it's sound like that but in my opinion users almost enjoy for using ubuntu than ubuntustudio in many cases, so i'd like to remaster ubuntu became ubuntu for multimedia :)

• ovasagaf
    there are more useful applications beside the multimedia packages that included in ubuntustudio, i just wanna know about applications that users almost used
    Link to this post 04 Oct 10

there are more useful applications beside the multimedia packages that included in ubuntustudio, i just wanna know about applications that users almost used

• ovasagaf
    no reply yet?
    Link to this post 03 Oct 10

no reply yet?

• ovasagaf
    [help] remastering ubuntu become ubuntu multimedia
    dear friends.. I just working on my Final Exam to remaster ubuntu become ubuntu multimedia, i wanna u all to help me mention the best application for each function in multimedia operation,, these are the operation that I wanted on my ubuntu multimedia 1. sound player 2. sound editor 3. sound converter 4. video player 5. video editor 6. video converter 7. drawing 8. picture editor 9. animation 10. 2D mode 11. 3D model 12 other application that you suggest please tell me ur opinion by answring like this : 1. amarok 2. audacity 3. etc... thank for the answer n i also need your opinion about making good multimedia remastering :) with my pleasure Musthofa from Indonesia
    Link to this post 27 Sep 10

dear friends..

I just working on my Final Exam to remaster ubuntu become ubuntu multimedia, i wanna u all to help me mention the best application for each function in multimedia operation,,

these are the operation that I wanted on my ubuntu multimedia

1. sound player
    2. sound editor
    3. sound converter
    4. video player
    5. video editor
    6. video converter
    7. drawing
    8. picture editor
    9. animation
    10. 2D mode
    11. 3D model
    12 other application that you suggest

please tell me ur opinion by answring like this :
    1. amarok
    2. audacity
    3. etc...

thank for the answer n i also need your opinion about making good multimedia remastering :)

with my pleasure

Musthofa from Indonesia

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board