• Last Logged In: 26 Oct

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • GoinEasy9
    RE: About Help Desk Software
    You might want to take a look at the applications n this page: http://www.linuxlinks.com/article/2010081511162877/TroubleTicketing.html Step by step instructions would be included in the manual of the program you think fits your needs. I don't know anyone here who uses Help Desk Software, or maintains it on a server, but, if you're patient, someone might respond who does.
    Link to this post 06 Mar 13

You might want to take a look at the applications n this page:
    http://www.linuxlinks.com/article/2010081511162877/TroubleTicketing.html

Step by step instructions would be included in the manual of the program you think fits your needs.

I don't know anyone here who uses Help Desk Software, or maintains it on a server, but, if you're patient, someone might respond who does.

• GoinEasy9
    RE: Zoftilo Voice Chat
    I guess it would be worth looking at when it's released. I would like to see more technical info.
    Link to this post 06 Mar 13

I guess it would be worth looking at when it's released. I would like to see more technical info.

• GoinEasy9
    RE: First time for everything
    Welcome to Linux.com. It's always nice to share our knowledge of Linux with others. Hopefully, you can add to our knowledge base. Welcome aboard.
    Link to this post 27 Feb 13

Welcome to Linux.com. It's always nice to share our knowledge of Linux with others. Hopefully, you can add to our knowledge base.

Welcome aboard.

• GoinEasy9
    RE: Hi Guys!
    Welcome to Linux.com markspend. There is a huge amount of information here. I also find subscribing to the websites RSS feed is also a way to keep up with new features, distros and general news about Linux. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to Linux.com markspend. There is a huge amount of information here. I also find subscribing to the websites RSS feed is also a way to keep up with new features, distros and general news about Linux.

Welcome aboard.

• GoinEasy9
    RE: Linksys drivers on Solus OS stable
    The drivers are here: http://support.linksys.com/en-us/support/adapters/WUSB11 Since it was used with Windows 98SE, Me, and 2000, Marc's advice to use ndiswrapper is appropriate. I doubt if you're going to find anyone using a device that old to give you first hand experience with it, but, the manuals for the device are also listed on the link I gave you.

The drivers are here: http://support.linksys.com/en-us/support/adapters/WUSB11

Since it was used with Windows 98SE, Me, and 2000, Marc's advice to use ndiswrapper is appropriate.

I doubt if you're going to find anyone using a device that old to give you first hand experience with it, but, the manuals for the device are also listed on the link I gave you.

• GoinEasy9
    RE: installing Fedora 18 (latest release)
    Which of the spins did you write to the usb drive? Fedora folks have been using dd to write the images to their usb sticks, I've never used yum(m)i myself. On the live cd's the install icon would be on the desktop, if it's not there, something must be amiss. Are you sure yumi doesn't install to the usb stick, instead of just transferring the live cd to the stick? If it installs to the usb stick, there won't be an option to install.

Which of the spins did you write to the usb drive? Fedora folks have been using dd to write the images to their usb sticks, I've never used yum(m)i myself. On the live cd's the install icon would be on the desktop, if it's not there, something must be amiss.

Are you sure yumi doesn't install to the usb stick, instead of just transferring the live cd to the stick? If it installs to the usb stick, there won't be an option to install.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board