Since that app does not have an ubuntu package you will need to compile the application and install it yourself.
Generally you do the following:
1. Download the source file into a new directory
2. type "sudo su -" to enter the system as root, which is needed to install a new application.
3. when inthe source directory type "./configure" to configure the build parameters. You cna use "./configure --help" to get a list of all options that can be used with that app.
4. Type "make" to start the compile process.
5. Type "make install" to install the application on the system.
Please be aware that the application will not reflect in the ubuntu software center or any other package management tools. If you wish for it to show as an ubuntu package you will need to build a custom package which is covered in the article at 1. Read the information on https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CompilingEasyHowTo