Posted
  • bllueskull
    RE: apps
    cool i'll do that.
    Link to this post 21 May 10

cool i'll do that.

• bllueskull
    thanks i'll look up whateveryouarelookingfor and see what comes up just for laughs and giggles. or is that not a good idea?
    Link to this post 20 May 10

thanks i'll look up whateveryouarelookingfor and see what comes up just for laughs and giggles. or is that not a good idea?

• bllueskull
    cool thanks i'm at school so i can't really do anything. dude i need to learn how to bypass this Fing filter!!!
    Link to this post 20 May 10

cool thanks i'm at school so i can't really do anything. dude i need to learn how to bypass this Fing filter!!!

• bllueskull
    [b]jabirali wrote:[/b] [quote]mkdir[/quote] so what does this do? does it vary for every distro?
    Link to this post 19 May 10

jabirali wrote:

mkdir

so what does this do? does it vary for every distro?

• bllueskull
    thanks jabir, but do i have to put any kind of command for installing the flashdrive to the computer?

thanks jabir, but do i have to put any kind of command for installing the flashdrive to the computer?

• bllueskull
    apps
    hey my computer is pretty old and i don't have internet for it yet. i was wondering if someone could explain a way for me to download the apps onto a formatted flash drive and then upload them onto my puppy linux computer. any help will be appreciated. thanks, Joe

hey my computer is pretty old and i don't have internet for it yet. i was wondering if someone could explain a way for me to download the apps onto a formatted flash drive and then upload them onto my puppy linux computer. any help will be appreciated.
    thanks,
    Joe

• bllueskull
    RE: USB wireless adapter help
    yeah i'll do that i'm pretty sure i'll mess it up though.

yeah i'll do that i'm pretty sure i'll mess it up though.

• bllueskull
    RE: my cd rom is jammed?
    well i don't know i'm runnin a pc right now. but i swear there is 2 drop down menus that say usb vendor and usb products
    Link to this post 18 May 10

well i don't know i'm runnin a pc right now. but i swear there is 2 drop down menus that say usb vendor and usb products

• bllueskull
    RE: my cd rom is jammed?
    well anyways, i have flashdrive and it was fresh out of the package and i plugged it in, and it flashed, then my screen went blank and i had to reinstall puppy again. so what should i do to make that not happen again? should i format the drive before plugging it in?

well anyways, i have flashdrive and it was fresh out of the package and i plugged it in, and it flashed, then my screen went blank and i had to reinstall puppy again. so what should i do to make that not happen again? should i format the drive before plugging it in?

• bllueskull
    RE: USB wireless adapter help
    thank you thats alot easier. soooooo anyone have the new puppy? and would like to explain how to save it to my hard drive?

thank you thats alot easier. soooooo anyone have the new puppy? and would like to explain how to save it to my hard drive?

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board