• Last Logged In: 15 Jun 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • adnhack
    RE: Having trouble with .ISO images
    Hi dude, I got an Acer Netbook too (aspire one ZG5) and I try the Fedora USB creator and I got a lot of errors too, after then I just use the Linux-Live USB Creator and this one works fine. You can make your usb bootable and install the Fedora (or whatever Linux flavor you want) with no problems. Hope this can help you Source: Voices in my head
    Link to this post 01 Jun 10

Hi dude, I got an Acer Netbook too (aspire one ZG5) and I try the Fedora USB creator and I got a lot of errors too, after then I just use the Linux-Live USB Creator and this one works fine. You can make your usb bootable and install the Fedora (or whatever Linux flavor you want) with no problems. Hope this can help you

Source: Voices in my head

• adnhack
    RE: Welcome to Linux Post
    Hey Jack (aka fanguangshou :D ), welcome to the Forum and you too Matt, by the way, where are you from Matt? If you need some help, mfillpot is the man :D and you can ask me too (easy questions I'm not an expert) lol

Hey Jack (aka fanguangshou :D ), welcome to the Forum and you too Matt, by the way, where are you from Matt?
    If you need some help, mfillpot is the man :D
    and you can ask me too (easy questions I'm not an expert) lol

• adnhack
    RE: Books for C/C++ Development on Linux?
    Fedora is a good option, they have pre-installed Development tools and they repositories are full of other cool tools and alternativily you can download the "Mono Framework" it's useful for C/C++ and .NEt development. I hope this can help you

Fedora is a good option, they have pre-installed Development tools and they repositories are full of other cool tools and alternativily you can download the "Mono Framework" it's useful for C/C++ and .NEt development. I hope this can help you

• adnhack
    RE: Welcome to Linux Post
    I think I'll learn from you :D
    Link to this post 31 May 10

I think I'll learn from you :D

• adnhack
    RE: use command line to chat
    Hey dude, thanks for the info. I'm downloading the files :D Thanks
    Link to this post 29 May 10

Hey dude, thanks for the info. I'm downloading the files :D

Thanks

• adnhack
    RE: G.HO.ST
    I like more Ubuntu One, is a great cloud service... and you can sync with your iphone :D
    Link to this post 29 May 10

I like more Ubuntu One, is a great cloud service... and you can sync with your iphone :D

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board