• Last Logged In: 19 Sep 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • masokis
    RE: Finding best distro for my computer
    I think.. to find a suitable distro.. we need to take-a-try on random distro... when we find which distro are suitable... stick to it. learn how it operate..... just in my nutshell ;) start learn how to configure the hardware with linux.. about driver installation...etc then try play with update some program... try several desktop... lxde,kde,gnome..etc.. find which more suitable... :cheer: On that time... we learn lot thing about linux.. and hey..i am newbies to linux too.. i ready to learn some new stuff....
    Link to this post 19 Sep 10

I think.. to find a suitable distro.. we need to take-a-try on random distro...
    when we find which distro are suitable... stick to it.
    learn how it operate..... just in my nutshell ;)

start learn how to configure the hardware with linux.. about driver installation...etc
    then try play with update some program... try several desktop... lxde,kde,gnome..etc..
    find which more suitable... :cheer:
    On that time... we learn lot thing about linux.. and hey..i am newbies to linux too..
    i ready to learn some new stuff....

• masokis
    RE: The Future of OpenOffice.Org
    0racle has buy the sun microsystem with $7.4 millon ... further more the opensolaris are going dead.... i dont know are this info are true or rumors.. but this is a blog belong to opensolaris developer > http://sstallion.blogspot.com/2010/08/opensolaris-is-dead.html which part o0o will become in future..? are it will be commercial or..same like opensolaris *I not sure if my info are correct. I read this rumor from IRC.
    Link to this post 29 Aug 10

0racle has buy the sun microsystem with $7.4 millon ... further more
    the opensolaris are going dead....
    i dont know are this info are true or rumors..
    but this is a blog belong to opensolaris developer
    > http://sstallion.blogspot.com/2010/08/opensolaris-is-dead.html

which part o0o will become in future..? are it will be commercial or..same like opensolaris

*I not sure if my info are correct. I read this rumor from IRC.

• masokis
    RE: To create a bootable iso of a self made distro
    Sorry for interuping... are this is tutorial ? can i used to remaster other distro (i'm looking how to remaster bt4-r1)? sorry again for this noob question. i still a newbies in linux :)
    Link to this post 29 Aug 10

Sorry for interuping...
    are this is tutorial ? can i used to remaster other distro (i'm looking how to remaster bt4-r1)?
    sorry again for this noob question. i still a newbies in linux :)

• masokis
    RE: NEW to LINUX
    Nice thread.. i am newbies to.. but i glad to use linux. here..i can learn lot of thing. I can build my own distro... what a great. when i watching hacker (1995) movie.. i was in love with linux. :)
    Link to this post 28 Aug 10

Nice thread.. i am newbies to.. but i glad to use linux.
    here..i can learn lot of thing. I can build my own distro... what a great.
    when i watching hacker (1995) movie.. i was in love with linux. :)

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board