Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • inyonimakhaza
    RE: What do you think of This Forum Software
    Link to this post 04 May 09

• inyonimakhaza
    RE: Linux Market Share Passes 1%!!
    Well, that depends on how you measure it - The following Article said in 2006 that Linux on the Desktop would have a market share of 5% (it's in german, unfortunately). Don't trust any statistics, that you haven't faked yourself!
    Link to this post 04 May 09

Well, that depends on how you measure it - The following Article said in 2006 that Linux on the Desktop would have a market share of 5% (it's in german, unfortunately).

Don't trust any statistics, that you haven't faked yourself!

• inyonimakhaza
    RE: What do you think of This Forum Software
    The Forum is not too bad. There should be the possibility to remove some settings (the automatic subscription when answering to a thread or the automatic "New Post"-Email for example - both reported to the "Bugtracker"). In addition, one could work on the forum's performance and and clear up the right sidebar, so the forum itself gets more room and look less cluttered.
    Link to this post 30 Apr 09

The Forum is not too bad. There should be the possibility to remove some settings (the automatic subscription when answering to a thread or the automatic "New Post"-Email for example - both reported to the "Bugtracker").

In addition, one could work on the forum's performance and and clear up the right sidebar, so the forum itself gets more room and look less cluttered.

• inyonimakhaza
    RE: postings?
    ... or in the top grey field above your profile information, you can find a switch to change the Forum view to "Threaded" instead of "Flat". By the way: there should have been 9 Replies, but only one Discussion, at the time you wrote the post.
    Link to this post 30 Apr 09

... or in the top grey field above your profile information, you can find a switch to change the Forum view to "Threaded" instead of "Flat".

By the way: there should have been 9 Replies, but only one Discussion, at the time you wrote the post.

• inyonimakhaza
    RE: Urban Terror players?
    I don't like being sniped :dry: However, it makes fun exploring these new maps. The Space Station and Drug Lord (?) were quite nice. to walk throught.
    Link to this post 28 Apr 09

I don't like being sniped :dry:

However, it makes fun exploring these new maps. The Space Station and Drug Lord (?) were quite nice. to walk throught.

• inyonimakhaza
    RE: Ubuntu 9.04 Released today
    I'm running my Desktop, my Notebook and two Workstations on Jaunty. I like it's short boot times and some ACPI improvements that 2.6.28 brings (mostly on the Notebook). I like Jaunty just as I did like Intrepid. After Hardy had been a disappointment to me (on the desktop) concerning the stability, I found Intrepid to be a necessary stabilizing release.
    Link to this post 28 Apr 09

I'm running my Desktop, my Notebook and two Workstations on Jaunty. I like it's short boot times and some ACPI improvements that 2.6.28 brings (mostly on the Notebook).

I like Jaunty just as I did like Intrepid. After Hardy had been a disappointment to me (on the desktop) concerning the stability, I found Intrepid to be a necessary stabilizing release.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board