• Last Logged In: 21 Sep 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Jozsi
    RE: HELP!Wireless AP with Linux and Lenovo 3000N200
    [b]Thank You very much for you're answer. I have found also this tutorial before. Do you know how could I find wireless modules also with usual XP? It finds just wireless Access points but dose not finds my 2.4 GHz, IEEE Std. 802.11b‚Ñ¢ RF Transceiver Module module.[/b]
    Link to this post 19 Sep 10

Thank You very much for you're answer.
    I have found also this tutorial before.
    Do you know how could I find wireless modules also with usual XP?
    It finds just wireless Access points but dose not finds my 2.4 GHz, IEEE Std. 802.11b‚Ñ¢
    RF Transceiver Module module.

• Jozsi
    HELP!Wireless AP with Linux and Lenovo 3000N200
    [size=4][b]I want to make a Wireless Access Point with Linux or any other OS on my Lenovo 3000N200.All I need is to find any wireless modules,which can be recognised in my area.Linux or other OS is because with XP my laptop it is a Client wireless and finds only AP,not wireless Clients.What do I have to do?Please Help.[/b][/size]
    Link to this post 19 Sep 10

[b]I want to make a Wireless Access Point with Linux or any other OS on my Lenovo 3000N200.All I need is to find any wireless modules,which can be recognised in my area.Linux or other OS is because with XP my laptop it is a Client wireless and finds only AP,not wireless Clients.What do I have to do?Please Help.[/b]

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board