• Last Logged In: 25 Jul 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • jag1182
    Lexmark prospect pro205 driver problem
    I am running Linux Mint 9 (Isadora) (and compatible with Linux Ubuntu 10.04.) I am running it on an AMD64 system. I have purchased a Lexmark Prospect printer, model pro-205. (My decision to purchase was of course heavily influenced by Lemark listing this computer as compatible with its Linux driver for this printer. I downloaded the Lexmark driver [ lexmark-inkjet-09-driver-1.5-1.i386.deb.sh ] and attempted an initial install of the printer, but the driver install is telling me it can't install because I have an AMD 64 rather than an i386 system. Does anyone know how I could modify this driver to load on an AMD 64 system?
    Link to this post 03 Oct 10

I am running Linux Mint 9 (Isadora) (and compatible with Linux Ubuntu 10.04.) I am running it on an AMD64 system.

I have purchased a Lexmark Prospect printer, model pro-205. (My decision to purchase was of course heavily influenced by Lemark listing this computer as compatible with its Linux driver for this printer.

I downloaded the Lexmark driver [ lexmark-inkjet-09-driver-1.5-1.i386.deb.sh ] and attempted an initial install of the printer, but the driver install is telling me it can't install because I have an AMD 64 rather than an i386 system.

Does anyone know how I could modify this driver to load on an AMD 64 system?

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board