• Last Logged In: 03 Nov 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • AnonymousMike
    RE: installing linux
    It says that i need to disconnect my internal hard drive how do i do that? It says to burn to a cd but i have a netbook and it doesnt have a disk drive.
    Link to this post 01 Nov 10

It says that i need to disconnect my internal hard drive how do i do that?
    It says to burn to a cd but i have a netbook and it doesnt have a disk drive.

• AnonymousMike
    RE: installing linux
    what is grub2 i have no experience with linux im just interested in trying it out

what is grub2
    i have no experience with linux im just interested in trying it out

• AnonymousMike
    installing linux
    So i went to unbuntu and follwed their instructions on making a usb flash drive except i used an externalhard drive and when i restart my computer and change my boot to usb the screen just goes black and doesnt doing anything. what am i doing wrong? I have a toshiba netbook and a seagate 500gb external harddrive.

So i went to unbuntu and follwed their instructions on making a usb flash drive except i used an externalhard drive and when i restart my computer and change my boot to usb the screen just goes black and doesnt doing anything. what am i doing wrong? I have a toshiba netbook and a seagate 500gb external harddrive.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board