• Last Logged In: 18 Jan 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • grs1
    RE: Epson TM-C3400 for OpenSuSE 11.2
    Dear mfillpot I contacted avasys without success. My question and this answer Dear, Mr./Ms. XXX XXXXXXX Thank you for visiting the AVASYS website and sending us your query. ===== Question ===== I have a printer Epson TM-C3400 and I wan use it with OpenSuSE 11.2 and I'm looking for the driver for my linux system. Can you help me. ===== Answer ===== We regret that we do not provide drivers for TM-C3400. Please contact any Epson outlet near you. Regards, AVASYS Corporation. I continue to seek a solution Epson TM-C3400 with Linux (OpenSuSE 11.2) Thanks and kind regards GRS1
    Link to this post 29 Dec 10

Dear mfillpot

I contacted avasys without success.

My question and this answer

Dear, Mr./Ms. XXX XXXXXXX

Thank you for visiting the AVASYS website and sending us your query.

===== Question =====
    I have a printer Epson TM-C3400 and I wan use it with OpenSuSE 11.2
    and I'm looking for the driver for my linux system.

Can you help me.

===== Answer =====
    We regret that we do not provide drivers for TM-C3400.
    Please contact any Epson outlet near you.

Regards,
    AVASYS Corporation.

I continue to seek a solution Epson TM-C3400 with Linux (OpenSuSE 11.2)

Thanks and kind regards
    GRS1

• grs1
    Epson TM-C3400 for OpenSuSE 11.2
    Dear all I have the printer EPSON TM-C3400 for printing of labels (color) but I don't found a driver and I cannot do the installation by my Linux. I'm looking for a driver or a solution to print with OpenSuSE 11.2 with this printer In advance Thanks Kind regards GRS
    Link to this post 28 Dec 10

Dear all

I have the printer EPSON TM-C3400 for printing of labels (color) but I don't found a driver and I cannot do the installation by my Linux.

I'm looking for a driver or a solution to print with OpenSuSE 11.2 with this printer

In advance Thanks

Kind regards
    GRS

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board