• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 20 Jan 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Hogwarts_Champion
    RE: How do I make terminal thumbnails on desktop?
    I figured it out, I guess its part of the Gnome GUI. When I move my cursor to the upper right corner it turns all the windows I have open into Thumbnails. Very cool. Thanks for the help one the less.
    Link to this post 16 Jan 11

I figured it out, I guess its part of the Gnome GUI. When I move my cursor to the upper right corner it turns all the windows I have open into Thumbnails. Very cool. Thanks for the help one the less.

• Hogwarts_Champion
    RE: How do I make terminal thumbnails on desktop?
    Not that i know of. If the Gnome package a I downloaded came with it maybe. Im using a laptop if that helps, It seems to happen when I use the track pad on it.

Not that i know of. If the Gnome package a I downloaded came with it maybe. Im using a laptop if that helps, It seems to happen when I use the track pad on it.

• Hogwarts_Champion
    How do I make terminal thumbnails on desktop?
    OK I'm new to Linux, but i find myself catching on pretty well. My Os is Linux Fedora Gnome. Today and yesterday while I was using my desktop I accidentally did something that shrunk all the terminals open and turned them into thumbnails. All lined up across the desktop. I thought it was super cool and very helpful when using aircrack. Does anyone know what I did to do it? Ive asked a couple buddies that use Linux and they said they have no idea, I have done a google search and found nothing but Terminator, but it doesnt look like what mines doing.

OK I'm new to Linux, but i find myself catching on pretty well. My Os is Linux Fedora Gnome. Today and yesterday while I was using my desktop I accidentally did something that shrunk all the terminals open and turned them into thumbnails. All lined up across the desktop. I thought it was super cool and very helpful when using aircrack. Does anyone know what I did to do it? Ive asked a couple buddies that use Linux and they said they have no idea, I have done a google search and found nothing but Terminator, but it doesnt look like what mines doing.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board