• Last Logged In: 30 May

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Robert1305
    Internet Explorer
    I[size=5]I would like if possible to get my Paint Shop Pro editing prog to work in Ubuntu 10.10, but It comes up withe the message that it requires internet explorer to work. Is it possible to install this into 10.10[/size] [size=4][/size]
    Link to this post 26 Feb 11

II would like if possible to get my Paint Shop Pro editing prog to work in Ubuntu 10.10, but It comes up withe the message that it requires internet explorer to work.

Is it possible to install this into 10.10

• Robert1305
    Scanner Problem
    I have a n Epson sx415 3in1 printer everything works fine except the scanner, every time I try to use it the message "Scanner not detected" appears. How can I get Ubuntu to recognize my scanner..
    Link to this post 07 Feb 11

I have a n Epson sx415 3in1 printer everything works fine except the scanner, every time I try to use it the message "Scanner not detected" appears.

How can I get Ubuntu to recognize my scanner..

• Robert1305
    Scanner Problem
    I have a Epson Sx415 3in1, the printer part works OK but Ubuntu 10.10 does not detect the scanner. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
    Link to this post 23 Jan 11

I have a Epson Sx415 3in1, the printer part works OK but Ubuntu 10.10 does not detect the scanner.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

• Robert1305
    RE: Show Us Your Linux Desktop
    [img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/robert1305/Screenshot-1.png[/img] Only just fully committed to Linux, and just experimenting at the moment.
    Link to this post 23 Jan 11

Only just fully committed to Linux, and just experimenting at the moment.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board