• Last Logged In: 22 Feb 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • NabiVakili
    php_gd.dll not found in php.ini !!
    I installed PHP successfully on my Ubuntu 10.04 I checked the installation with phpinfo() and saw that the GD has been installed successfully : GD Support enabled GD Version 2.0 FreeType Support enabled FreeType Linkage with freetype FreeType Version 2.3.11 T1Lib Support enabled GIF Read Support enabled GIF Create Support enabled JPEG Support enabled libJPEG Version 6b PNG Support enabled libPNG Version 1.2.42 WBMP Support enabled but gd functions appears to be not enabled on my server, so I tried to change the ";extension=php_gd.dll" line in php.ini and remove the ";" but the php.ini did not contain this line! What should I do now? Is there any missing part? Please help me. thanks
    Link to this post 22 Feb 11

I installed PHP successfully on my Ubuntu 10.04
    I checked the installation with phpinfo() and saw that the GD has been installed successfully :

GD Support enabled
    GD Version 2.0
    FreeType Support enabled
    FreeType Linkage with freetype
    FreeType Version 2.3.11
    T1Lib Support enabled
    GIF Read Support enabled
    GIF Create Support enabled
    JPEG Support enabled
    libJPEG Version 6b
    PNG Support enabled
    libPNG Version 1.2.42
    WBMP Support enabled

but gd functions appears to be not enabled on my server, so I tried to change the ";extension=php_gd.dll" line in php.ini and remove the ";" but the php.ini did not contain this line!

What should I do now? Is there any missing part?
    Please help me.
    thanks

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board