• Last Logged In: 18 May 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Mindaugas
    Backuppc use smb
    Hello, on linux server I use backups and I want to do copys for windows clients. What lexic I should use? i now are using and work good: *.pl $Conf{BackupFilesOnly} = { 'C$' => [ '/Testas' ] }; $Conf{SmbSharePasswd} = '*'; $Conf{SmbShareUserName} = 'EXAMPLE\Administrator'; $Conf{XferMethod} = 'smb'; I want to do 150 clients copys to folder C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents. *.pl $Conf{BackupFilesOnly} = { 'C$' => [ '/Documents and Settings/username/My Documents' ] }; $Conf{SmbSharePasswd} = '*'; $Conf{SmbShareUserName} = 'EXAMPLE\Administrator'; $Conf{XferMethod} = 'smb'; don't work. why? What lexic I should use?
    Link to this post 18 May 11

Hello, on linux server I use backups and I want to do copys for windows clients. What lexic I should use?

i now are using and work good:

*.pl

$Conf{BackupFilesOnly} = { 'C$' => [ '/Testas' ] }; $Conf{SmbSharePasswd} = '*'; $Conf{SmbShareUserName} = 'EXAMPLE\Administrator'; $Conf{XferMethod} = 'smb';

I want to do 150 clients copys to folder C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents.

*.pl

$Conf{BackupFilesOnly} = { 'C$' => [ '/Documents and Settings/username/My Documents' ] }; $Conf{SmbSharePasswd} = '*'; $Conf{SmbShareUserName} = 'EXAMPLE\Administrator'; $Conf{XferMethod} = 'smb';

don't work. why? What lexic I should use?

• Mindaugas
    Backup type client to server
    Hello, I have 250-300 clients with windows os. I would like to make a system backup, type server->client and I don't want to use sharing profile from windows os. Server - linux os, client - windows os. Which software I should use to make backup type server-client?
    Link to this post 04 May 11

Hello,

I have 250-300 clients with windows os. I would like to make a system backup, type server->client and I don't want to use sharing profile from windows os. Server - linux os, client - windows os. Which software I should use to make backup type server-client?

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board