• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 01 Jun 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • draul
    RE: Netgear WNA1100 not working with Ubuntu 10.10?
    I don't know what ndiswrapper is, would you mind doing a step by step on how to set that up? I downloaded the XP driver from the website, and it came in an .exe that wanted to run the setup wizard for the wireless card.
    Link to this post 01 Jun 11

I don't know what ndiswrapper is, would you mind doing a step by step on how to set that up?

I downloaded the XP driver from the website, and it came in an .exe that wanted to run the setup wizard for the wireless card.

• draul
    RE: Netgear WNA1100 not working with Ubuntu 10.10?
    I'm having the same problem, and tried mfillpot's fix by downloading and attempting to install the XP driver, but it doesn't appear to work. It tries to run the wizard, and is unsuccessful. It is unable to load. Any ideas on how to fix that?
    Link to this post 30 May 11

I'm having the same problem, and tried mfillpot's fix by downloading and attempting to install the XP driver, but it doesn't appear to work. It tries to run the wizard, and is unsuccessful. It is unable to load. Any ideas on how to fix that?

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board