• Last Logged In: 24 Jun 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • trefall123
    RE: [Resolved] Xerox Phaser 3140_3155 problems
    To anyone who has this problem, Matt Fillpot walked me through this. It's not difficult if you know what you're doing (which I didn't). Download the linux driver from Xerox. Then you need to go into and change directories to where the 'install.sh' file is stored. Then 'sudo sh install.sh' Then an installer program opens and walks you through everything. The printer works great! It appears the Xerox download possibly puts and extra 'media' folder in. So, watch and make sure you get all the folder correctly.
    Link to this post 23 Jun 11

To anyone who has this problem,
    Matt Fillpot walked me through this. It's not difficult if you know what you're doing (which I didn't). Download the linux driver from Xerox. Then you need to go into <terminal> and change directories to where the 'install.sh' file is stored. Then 'sudo sh install.sh' Then an installer program opens and walks you through everything. The printer works great! It appears the Xerox download possibly puts and extra 'media' folder in. So, watch and make sure you get all the folder correctly.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board