• Linux.com Member
  • Last Logged In: 28 Jul 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • key2me
    RE: Open Source Spectrum Alternatives for Linux?
    Geez... this is quite one dead thread. No one has posted yet.
    Link to this post 29 Jul 09

Geez... this is quite one dead thread. No one has posted yet.

• key2me
    Open Source Spectrum Alternatives for Linux?
    I wonder if there is any of this. The place I work for is Key to Me Therapy and I've been convincing them, but they won't listen because all they say is in a nutshell: "We just use it because we want to." So if there are any alternatives to our exising software, (e.n: Interactive Metronome) I'll test them and mention them.
    Link to this post 01 Jul 09

I wonder if there is any of this. The place I work for is Key to Me Therapy and I've been convincing them, but they won't listen because all they say is in a nutshell: "We just use it because we want to." So if there are any alternatives to our exising software, (e.n: Interactive Metronome) I'll test them and mention them.

• key2me
    RE: AOL (Software) Alternative for Linux?
    :woohoo: Now those people can connect from Linux without Windows. Take it Gates!
    Link to this post 16 May 09

:woohoo: Now those people can connect from Linux without Windows. Take it Gates!

• key2me
    AOL (Software) Alternative for Linux?
    I don't know if there is any alternative to AOL Software for Linux. It could be possible. It would be for the users who are still on AOL Dial-Up connections and Ethernet Users.
    Link to this post 16 May 09

I don't know if there is any alternative to AOL Software for Linux. It could be possible. It would be for the users who are still on AOL Dial-Up connections and Ethernet Users.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board