• Last Logged In: 18 Dec 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • Bioshox
    iPod Sync
    Hey guys Anybody know if there's yet any comparability with any software for the 5th gen iPod touch? Thanks!
    Link to this post 18 Dec 11

Hey guys

Anybody know if there's yet any comparability with any software for the 5th gen iPod touch?

Thanks!

• Bioshox
    RE: Looking for some community support!
    Hi! I have got your submission and I will contact you further regarding Choose Linux. Weird about that PHP Error, but I will look into it!
    Link to this post 15 Dec 11

Hi!

I have got your submission and I will contact you further regarding Choose Linux.

Weird about that PHP Error, but I will look into it!

• Bioshox
    Hey!
    My names Bioshox! I'm currently a Student, Tech Enthusiast, Web Developer, Fedora/CrunchBang Linux User. Fusion Strike Network Founder. I hope I'll get to know you all in due time! Bioshox.
    Link to this post 14 Dec 11

My names Bioshox!

I'm currently a Student, Tech Enthusiast, Web Developer, Fedora/CrunchBang Linux User. Fusion Strike Network Founder.

I hope I'll get to know you all in due time!

Bioshox.

• Bioshox
    Looking for some community support!
    Hi guys! I'm currently in the process of developing a brand new Linux Info, Tips, Tricks and Community site! We're going to be helping make Linux a real alternative, and showing people how easy it is to switch. We're looking to become friends of the Linux Community, and not competition, as we'll be completely non-commercial, so we're looking for people who are interested in contributing to topics and to the main sections of the Distribution, sharing there knowledge and helping promote Linux! Our main focus, drive, and aim is to bring people to the Operating System, provide support for the Operating System and build a strong community around it, and our ultimate goal is to be able to support Distros and Open Source Projects all over the world. We're looking for people who would be interested in improving, developing and contributing towards the site, on any Distro, helping change it, re-word it, create tutorials, videos and how-to's. If you're interested in helping out head over to [url]http://choose-linux.com[/url] and enter your email, then we'll get back to you when we're ready to launch! You can also PM me or reply on the thread too! Thanks for your time guys. Bioshox. [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/30cva1l.png[/img]
    Link to this post 14 Dec 11

Hi guys!

I'm currently in the process of developing a brand new Linux Info, Tips, Tricks and Community site! We're going to be helping make Linux a real alternative, and showing people how easy it is to switch.

We're looking to become friends of the Linux Community, and not competition, as we'll be completely non-commercial, so we're looking for people who are interested in contributing to topics and to the main sections of the Distribution, sharing there knowledge and helping promote Linux!

Our main focus, drive, and aim is to bring people to the Operating System, provide support for the Operating System and build a strong community around it, and our ultimate goal is to be able to support Distros and Open Source Projects all over the world.

We're looking for people who would be interested in improving, developing and contributing towards the site, on any Distro, helping change it, re-word it, create tutorials, videos and how-to's.

If you're interested in helping out head over to http://choose-linux.com and enter your email, then we'll get back to you when we're ready to launch! You can also PM me or reply on the thread too!

Thanks for your time guys.

Bioshox.

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board