• Last Logged In: 04 Nov 09

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • abrenar
    RE: best easy and complete distro
    if that so linux mint is a great distro, i never tried it before, but i will soon, for the poster why does you want to use a distro with pre-installed codecs? it is better to practice search,study and apply in linux for you to fully understand about your distro. "in my opinion" B)
    Link to this post 26 May 09

if that so linux mint is a great distro, i never tried it before, but i will soon, for the poster why does you want to use a distro with pre-installed codecs? it is better to practice search,study and apply in linux for you to fully understand about your distro. "in my opinion"

B)

• abrenar
    RE: Translatio to bash shell script from windows shell
    dont use windows shell at all, use linux terminal and no convertion needed. practically. :)

dont use windows shell at all, use linux terminal and no convertion needed. practically.

:)

• abrenar
    RE: What is I/O Error?
    i think my browser is disabling some pictures, yah your right its philippines, i am proud to be a filipino, ;)

i think my browser is disabling some pictures, yah your right its philippines, i am proud to be a filipino, ;)

• abrenar
    RE: What is I/O Error?
    Ok what?? Friend eric...
    Link to this post 25 May 09

Ok what??

Friend eric...

• abrenar
    RE: Ubuntu Intrepid Stack up
    thanks Brian i will check my logs when it happens againe, but what if i cannot switch to another console what should i gonna do?

thanks Brian i will check my logs when it happens againe, but what if i cannot switch to another console what should i gonna do?

• abrenar
    RE: hi everyone! help me plz
    thanks brian, i just want to make sure she will fix it 100% and there is no problem installing other packages that are not needed or intended by the user. ;)

thanks brian, i just want to make sure she will fix it 100% and there is no problem installing other packages that are not needed or intended by the user.

;)

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board