• Last Logged In: 29 Jun 10

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • malcarada
    RE: What do you think of This Forum Software
    You could add a new thread on the distributions, called "Others" so nobody feels left out.
    Link to this post 14 May 09

You could add a new thread on the distributions, called "Others" so nobody feels left out.

• malcarada
    RE: The new Linux.com
    I don't like the webpage design, all the empty space on the sides and the orange colour, it sucks. The community idea is great though it just needs a better portal. Here are my proposed improvements: - Expand the columns and get rid of all the empty space on the site, sides, top and bottom empty space. -Get rid of the orange colour and go back to blue. - Linux.com logo is a square, delete it and use Tux as logo - Searchbox on the sidebar not on top of the page To see a well designed Linux portal see Linuxjournal
    Link to this post 14 May 09

I don't like the webpage design, all the empty space on the sides and the orange colour, it sucks. The community idea is great though it just needs a better portal.

Here are my proposed improvements:

- Expand the columns and get rid of all the empty space on the site, sides, top and bottom empty space.

-Get rid of the orange colour and go back to blue.

- Linux.com logo is a square, delete it and use Tux as logo

- Searchbox on the sidebar not on top of the page

To see a well designed Linux portal see Linuxjournal

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board