• Last Logged In: 09 Mar 12

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • GS maran
    ISA slot
    I have installed Ubuntu in my computer and dosemu for free dos as i want use cam software (machine controlling software) this cam software has hardware board which is inserted in ISA slot and hardware dongle in the printer port. I have worked this cam software in free dos it was working fine only issue was the using flash drive.even it worked well in windows 98 which so i planed to use Ubuntu. [color=]Now the issue with the Ubuntu is i cant detected software board which is inserted in the ISA slot.[/color] i hope i can get solution Thanks in advance MARAN
    Link to this post 07 Mar 12

I have installed Ubuntu in my computer and dosemu for free dos
    as i want use cam software (machine controlling software) this cam software has hardware board which is inserted in ISA slot and hardware dongle in the printer port.
    I have worked this cam software in free dos it was working fine only issue was the using flash drive.even it worked well in windows 98 which

so i planed to use Ubuntu.
    Now the issue with the Ubuntu is i cant detected software board which is inserted in the ISA slot.

i hope i can get solution

Thanks in advance
    MARAN

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board