• Last Logged In: 01 Apr 11

Latest Posts

Posted by
Topic
Post Preview
Posted
  • fedry
    ATI Radeon HD4850 driver for Jaunty
    Hi, I installed the proprietary ATI graphic card driver, however I found the performance is worse that this restricted driver is deactivated. In this [url=http://wiki.cchtml.com/index.php/Ubuntu_Jaunty_Installation_Guide#Installation]wiki[/url] site, it is mentioned that there is an issue regarding framebuffer with HD4850. Anybody has successfully utilize this graphic card with another driver? -- Regards, fk
    Link to this post 20 Jun 09

Hi,

I installed the proprietary ATI graphic card driver, however I found the performance is worse that this restricted driver is deactivated.

In this wiki site, it is mentioned that there is an issue regarding framebuffer with HD4850.

Anybody has successfully utilize this graphic card with another driver?

--
    Regards,
    fk

• fedry
    RE: How to find Hsync and Vsync of a monitor?
    Thank you. It works for my laptop. :) -- Regards, fk
    Link to this post 06 Jun 09

Thank you. It works for my laptop. :)

--
    Regards,
    fk

• fedry
    How to find Hsync and Vsync of a monitor?
    Hi, I am trying to configure my X window environment and currently facing a problem in setting up the hsync and vsync of my laptop monitor. Is there any tool that can detect these rates? Btw, my screen in 12.1" WXGA Acer CrystalBrite LCD -- Regards, fk
    Link to this post 05 Jun 09

Hi,

I am trying to configure my X window environment and currently facing a problem in setting up the hsync and vsync of my laptop monitor.

Is there any tool that can detect these rates?

Btw, my screen in 12.1" WXGA Acer CrystalBrite LCD

--
    Regards,
    fk

• fedry
    RE: Slackware Linux Users Group
    Hi, Just sent a request to join the group. I am just a newbie for Slackware (uhmm.. even Linux OS). -- Regards, fk
    Link to this post 04 Jun 09

Hi,

Just sent a request to join the group.
    I am just a newbie for Slackware (uhmm.. even Linux OS).

--
    Regards,
    fk

• fedry
    RE: What do you think of This Forum Software
    The common direction of reading is from left to right. So, I think it will be better if the user profile is located on the left side of the message. Anyway, this is just personal preference. :laugh:
    Link to this post 13 May 09

The common direction of reading is from left to right. So, I think it will be better if the user profile is located on the left side of the message.

Anyway, this is just personal preference. :laugh:

Who we are ?

The Linux Foundation is a non-profit consortium dedicated to the growth of Linux.

More About the foundation...

Frequent Questions

Join / Linux Training / Board